In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The St. James is seeking a Sales Director at the Springfield, VA location.
The St. James is the premier sports, wellness and active entertainment destination brand in the country, with a mission to maximize human potential by designing, developing and operating sports, wellness and entertainment destinations that engage, inspire and empower people to pursue their passions and be their best at play, at work and in life. Our flagship development in Springfield, Virginia features a premium health club, celebrity chef-inspired restaurant, premium medi-spa, 20,000 sq. ft. active entertainment center, as well as an indoor field house with FIFA-sized field, two NHL-regulation sized ice rinks, 52-meter Olympic competition pool and much, much more. The St. James allows the whole family to pursue their passions in multiple sports.
• Building, leading, and developing a team of skilled, successful Sales Ambassadors (membership staff) in order to consistently exceed monthly goals.
• Overseeing and participating in appointments with members and membership related events to ensure the highest level of success.
• Developing business relationships through prospecting in your personal network, community surrounding areas, businesses and organizations and through leads.
• Setting appointments to present membership offerings with a strong emphasis on relationship building and helping the customer achieve their fitness goals.
• Managing and maintaining all prospect information in database to 100% accuracy
• Providing customer satisfaction and retention support as needed to maintain existing client relationships.
• Providing management with accurate forecast, funnel and all additional required activity/sales metrics.
• Attending weekly meetings, trainings and coaching sessions with team and senior management.
• High School diploma minimum; Associate or Bachelor degree in fitness, business, customer service, or related field preferred.
• 5+ years previous sales and account management experience as a Director; previous experience as in the fitness industry preferred.
• Must have a passion for sports, fitness and working with people.
• Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
|Address||6805 Industrial Road, Springfield, VA View map|