Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive...
As the Outside Sales professional with Belmont Village West University & Belmont Village Hunters Creek you will be instrumental in driving professional referrals to your Inside Sales partner helping to achieve and maintain occupancy goals in our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. This is a fast paced team oriented position. Prior business development experience in Assisted Living, Home Health or a related field with a well established healthcare referral base is preferred.OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate teams
- Professional growth opportunities through demonstrated success & dynamic leadership
- As the developer, owner & operator of each of our communities, we invest in their success through award winning architecture, programs & services.
- Promotes Belmont Village Hunters Creek & Belmont Village West University to potential referral sources
- Works collaboratively with a sales partner to achieve and maintain occupancy at or above the budgeted census level.
- Understands and demonstrates a strategic approach to sales & marketing with proven success in advancing sales relationships towards move-in.
- Maintains positive referral network with key area physicians, health care communities, and other community partners.
- Maintains an accurate and thorough proprietary lead database with daily strategic use
- Plans, organizes, and participates in marketing events to promote Belmont Village Senior Living
- Works collaboratively with a sales partner, community management team and corporate support teams.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of prior sales experience with at least 1 year of sales experience in senior living, assisted living, hospitality or related field.
- Interest in working with the older population
- MS Office experience and ability to use database CRM software
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit packages including performance based bonus opportunities,medical, dental & vision insurance, prescription benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, & life insurance.