GROUP SALES SUPPORT
* Manage all group blocks, room lists, reservations, modifications and arrival details while working to optimize inventory and maximize total hotel revenue
* Manage all billing instructions for group reservations. Organize communications between Sales, Conference Services, and Accounting departments. Ensure accurate set-up of group billing and special requests acting as a liaison between the Conference Services and Front Office departments
* Effectively communicate with Sales and Conference Services managers in regards to rooming lists and block updates in the Delphi group sales system and in Opera
* Other duties may include: entering pertinent information into Delphi (sales system) and conducting Delphi and Salesforce integration audits
* Assist the Sales Manager and Conference Service Manager with researching potential clients, and sending out information to qualified leads.
TRANSIENT SALES SUPPORT
* Process individual VIP & Media Reservations from hotel(s) General Manager and Sales Department including Friends and family and NWH employees
* Coordinate marketing Influencer visits, including making and confirming reservations, setting amenity traces, welcome notes, VIP sheets for communication with the team
* Coordination Travel Agent visits, including making and confirming reservations, setting amenity traces, welcome notes, VIP sheets for communication with the team
* Assist in planning and executing sales calls and catering events as needed
* Administrative duties; typing, answering telephones, sending correspondence, etc., VIP amenities etc
* Other duties may be assigned as needed. Assist with additional projects and tasks assigned by the hotel(s) General Manager, Director of Sales or Catering/Conference Services Manager, HR Manager or AGM
* Ordering of Office supplies, all departments collateral and business cards
* Simple graphic design related to required collateral for Hotel
* Cataloging of all Amara photo and video assets when received
* Gift certificate issue and redemption logging
Daily Skills related to reservations and group events:
* Check for no shows and alert appropriate group contact
* Review arrival list for duplicate and back to back reservations while working with the front office to ensure a seamless arrival experience for each guest
* Check groups arriving next day (confirm accuracy of routing, fixed charges, reservations etc.)
* Upload rooming lists: Send confirmation rooming list to client with any questions
* Room block modifications (adding or removing rooms if necessary)
* Setup billing/routing for groups arriving within the next week and audit their rooming lists.
* Follow up on rooming lists for groups with upcoming cutoff dates.
* Setup booking links
* Preparation and Distribution of Group Resumes
* Create all in-house BEOs and distribute
* Run the following reports Weekly
* Pick up reports for next 90 days,
* Cut off date report for next 30 days
* 10 day event report
* Attend staff meeting and daily line up to review group resumes, billing and special requests
EXPERIENCE: Prefer 1-2 years experience in either sales or catering office or similar experience
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled