Job Title: Pool/Restaurant Server Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/The Opportunity:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Pool Server to ensure guest satisfaction by cordially greeting guests, taking orders and finalizing food and beverage service in a professional manner. Located at the pool's edge, Saguaro Blossom offers guests the sights, sounds and tranquility of poolside dining with stunning views of pinnacle peak. Saguaro Blossom offers light southwestern Asian fusion cuisine with a cocktail menu to perfectly pair. Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Provide guests with food, beverage, and towel service.
- Assist with seating arrangements at the pool and surrounding areas.
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Serving and clearing items, opening and closing side work, menu presentation, operating point of sale system as well as attending to guests poolside.
- Retain knowledge of food and drink menu and confidently answer questions regarding it.
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years F&B experience, resort pool experience a plus!
- Must have attention to detail.
- Ability to work outside in Arizona desert climate. It gets hot!
- A positive attitude is required at all times.
- A valid Maricopa County Food Handler's Card
- Day shifts working into the evening required and flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf