In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Performs a variety of administrative and customer service tasks in support of the Sales and Catering Division.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
· Act as group reservation coordinator by inputting rooming list, monitoring pick up, etc. and working directly with the group and wedding contacts on reservation needs.
· Block rooms to ensure various guest requests are met and to maximize revenue opportunities.
· Act as point of contact for all wedding guests booking reservations.
· Perform various other assigned tasked related to office administration, reservations, and revenue management.
· Answer all incoming calls to the main line of the Sales and Catering Department
· Qualify incoming calls and direct to the appropriate Sales or Catering Manager
· Input Corporate Group Inquires into Delphi/Amadeus
· Monitor deposits due for group bookings, send invoices for deposits, and process payments.
· Communicate and work closely with the Corporate Sales Manager and Catering Managers concerning group bookings.
· Communicate and work closely with the Wedding Sales Manager and Catering Managers concerning wedding bookings.
· Additional Administrative tasks as directed by the Director of Sales.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· High school graduate or equivalent GED required; college degree in Business, Finance, Hospitality Management preferred
Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional computer skills including MS Office and Excel
· Springer-Miller and Delphi/Amadeus preferred but not required.
· Attention to detail in creating and producing reports.
· Excellent communication skills when meeting and engaging with guests, vendors and other visitors
· Pleasant telephone voice, manner and grammar
· Willingness to learn, adapt as needed.
|Address||386 Talladega Springs Road, Sylacauga, AL View map|
|Property type||Country club|