Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Hotel Effie was thoughtfully designed and created by its owners to welcome all guests of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort to a new hotel experience that exemplifies genuine southern hospitality and exceptional service wrapped in comfortable luxury that feels like coming home.
This special community offers something for everyone, from bayside activities, emerald green water, sugar-white sandy beaches, golf courses, plentiful sunshine and nights to remember during special events. Located adjacent to the Baytowne Conference Center and nestled in the heart of the world-famous Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Hotel Effie Sandestin is a thoughtfully designed 250-room hotel, featuring a full-service spa, 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and signature restaurant by acclaimed two-time James Beard Award-winning Chef, Hugh Acheson. The popular community of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort readies itself to offer a new hospitality experience in 2020. Employment Status
We are currently looking for self-motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Room Service Order Taker you are responsible to co-ordinate all service requirements addressed to Room Service and ensure their immediate action, aiming for the highest possible guest satisfactionResponsibilities
- Responsible for answering all telephone calls and prioritizing said calls.
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Should have good knowledge of room service menu's and on going promotions in other F&B outlet.
- Should be able to provide recommendations and suggestions to guests upon request.
- Be knowledgeable of all services, facilities and products offered by the hotel.
- Consider the satisfaction of all guests by ensuring prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Display excellent conversation skills and selling techniques at all times.
- Pay attention to guest orders, and know the menu thoroughly.
- Promptly handle guest queries, complaints and all issues in a professional manner.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives or suggestions to guests..
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty.
- Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned