Are you an individual who enjoysworking at a continuous steady pace in a service environment? Do you enjoy working in a team oriented culture where providing outstanding and consistent quality service to others is appreciated? Are you attentive to details and have excellent follow through?
If the answer isYES,Hyatt Place Phoenix Downtown,
a 238-room brand new hotel targeted to open in September 2021 has an opportunity for you!Job Summary:
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms, anticipating and responding to guest requests in the hotel, while delivering exemplary guest service.Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Anticipate guest expectations
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with AC Hotel Tempe's standards
- Organized and great attention to detail
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- High attention to detail
- Ability to interact with all associates and guests of the hotel
- One year experience in similar role
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to lift/move and up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator and other office/IT equipment.
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
Hyatt Place Phoenix Downtown is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D