In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Responsible for providing clean and immaculate hotel guestrooms that meet the expectations of the guest and the established standards of the brand and company.
• Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for investigating guest complaints.
• Responsible for follow-up with Guest complaints and requests.
• Responsible for providing clean guestrooms.
• Responsible for sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors within the guestrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
• Responsible for vacuuming hotel guestrooms.
• Responsible for emptying guestroom wastebaskets and clean ashtrays.
• Responsible for washing windows, mirrors, door panels, and sills.
• Responsible for replenishing guestroom amenities and supplies, i.e. tissue, soaps, shampoos etc.
• Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product and People.
• Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards are met for brand expectations.
• Responsible for reporting suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Executive Housekeeper, General Manager or Security.
• Responsible for turning over all lost and found items immediately to Supervisor.
• Adheres to established policies and procedures for Winston Hospitality, Inc
• Practices the Winston Hospitality, Inc. Culture and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced throughout the Housekeeping Department.
• Responsible for cleaning an average of fifteen (15) rooms per shift.
• Responsible for developing a critical eye for detail and perfection.
• Responsible for security of guestroom and its contents.
• Responsible for performing “other duties” as assigned by management.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:• Must have basic knowledge of sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.• Must have knowledge of brand standards and corporate policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and hotel property.• Must have the ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to clean rooms.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
|Address||777 Casino Avenue, Thackerville, OK, 73459 View map|