In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Welcome to the Extraordinary. The Hazelton Hotel Toronto is comprised of 77 suites in a limestone
building that has been designed to set the standard for five-star hotels in Canada. Located in the heart of
fashionable Yorkville, guests will be steps away from the luxury shops of Bloor Street, and many of the country's finest art galleries, world-class museums and theatres. The oversized accommodations are designed by internationally renowned designers Yabu Pushelberg and feature the latest in technology and communication.
· Reports to the Executive Housekeeper
· Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards of the Hazelton Hotel Toronto
· Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
· Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a friendly, timely and efficient manner and ensures appropriate follow up
· Maintains linen storage and supplies. Ensures that the assigned cart and area are neat and organized to departmental standards
· Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day
· Required to work in a fast paced, stressful environment.
· Required to work weekends and holidays
· Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
· To complete other duties as assigned
· Very good command of the English language, secondary language a benefit
· Positive attitude, motivated, team player, well organized, efficient, informative.
· Experience in four (4) or five (5) star hotels a strong asset
· WHMIS training an asset but not required
· First Aid training an asset but not required
|Address||118 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5R 1C2 View map|