Our Waterman Santa Barbarais currently seeking experienced Room Attendants which would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. As part of the property team you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable all Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
Santa Barbara $750 signing bonus:$250 after 30 days, an additional $250 after 60 days, $250 after 90 days.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Clean guest suites, including cleaning the bathrooms, changing bed linen daily(or hotel policy), dusting, vacuuming, and other daily special assign projects
• Maintain housekeeping compliance in Guest Satisfaction Scores program
• Respond to guest's special needs and requests
• Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs
• Unload trash from housekeeping carts
• Stock linen and supplies into linen rooms or housekeeping carts
• Unload soiled linen from carts and transport the linen to the laundry
• Report needed repairs to maintenance
• Clean rest rooms, public space and food service areas
• Responsible for sweeping, waxing, and refuse disposal
• Maintain cleanliness of swimming pool and exercise areas
• Clean windows and mirrors in the hotel
• Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the standards of appearance, including wearing a nametag on the right side of the uniform
• Perform other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable
1 year previous Hotel Housekeeping Experience requested
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time for Full Time Associates
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision for Full Time Associates
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance for Full Time Associates
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.