In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
AKA University City in Philadelphia is hiring for a Room Attendant with 1+ years’ housekeeping experience!
· Approach all encounters with residents and Team Members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Maintain resident/guest privacy and confidentiality by protecting all personal information.
· Clean resident rooms and resident areas, including, but not limited to; stripping/making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replenishing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios (where applicable).
· Ensure that the overall standards of cleanliness and presentation of all common areas meet the Korman standards. Areas such as: hallways, stairwells, lobby, lower levels, business center, fitness center, restrooms (Areas may be limited based on location).
· Utilize chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
· Consistently maintain the same aka standards and presentation of the resident rooms
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of one year of housekeeping experience.
· High school degree or equivalent.
· Ability to be flexible with work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Demonstrated strong guest service skills.
· Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
· Able to push/pull up to 150 pounds if needed.
· Sits, stands, bends, stretches, lifts items and moves intermittently during working hours.
· Able to work with chemicals.
ABOUT AKA UNIVERSITY CITY
Welcoming you to Cira Centre South’s innovative vertical neighborhood, AKA University City encompasses 268 ultra-luxury furnished hotel and apartment residences in Philadelphia. Located on the upper 18 floors of Cira Centre South, AKA University City strives to enhance the experience of every resident, going above and beyond the typical extended stay hotel to offer a compelling lifestyle experience. The property’s 28th floor, Level28, is dedicated to our residents’ well-being and enjoyment with an expansive glass-enclosed Olympic-sized pool, state-of-the-art Technogym fitness center and yoga area, 3D golf simulator, outdoor terrace with fire pits, sophisticated a.lounge, business center facilities, and a private screening room. AKA residents can also enjoy Walnut Street Café, a highly anticipated addition to Philadelphia’s burgeoning culinary scene, and Cira Green, a spectacular one-acre elevated urban park offering an array of cultural arts events and experiences. Designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects with interiors and amenities from Lissoni Associati, the location of AKA University City at Cira Centre South has a prominent place in the Philadelphia skyline - and the highest views of any residential building in the city.
ABOUT SHK MANAGEMENT, D/B/A KORMAN COMMUNITIES, PARENT OF “AKA”:
Built on a sound foundation of family values forged over a century ago, Korman Communities carries forward a name synonymous with integrity, market savvy, and proven performance in the real estate development, investment and operations arenas. Korman's reputation reflects four generations of dedication and business acumen, resulting in the construction of more than 40,000 single family homes, 6,000 condominiums, 16,000 apartments and townhouses, 4,000 hotel suites, and 2,000,000 square feet of commercial space.
Korman's original furnished apartment concept, conceived of fifty years ago – short-term, furnished apartments in a traditional multi-family residential setting – has evolved to an innovative residential hybrid for travelers and discerning business persons seeking flexible-stay furnished residences.
Today Korman Communities is a fully integrated, multi-dimensional real estate company with development, management, legal and financial capabilities operating throughout the United States. The portfolio is comprised of 20 properties under two brands – AVE suburban garden-style and mid-rise communities, and AKA urban high-rises in prime locations.
|Address||2929 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104 View map|