Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Hotel Effie was thoughtfully designed and created by its owners to welcome all guests of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort to a new hotel experience that exemplifies genuine southern hospitality and exceptional service wrapped in comfortable luxury that feels like coming home.
This special community offers something for everyone, from bayside activities, emerald green water, sugar-white sandy beaches, golf courses, plentiful sunshine and nights to remember during special events. Located adjacent to the Baytowne Conference Center and nestled in the heart of the world-famous Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Hotel Effie Sandestin is a thoughtfully designed 250-room hotel, featuring a full-service spa, 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and signature restaurant by acclaimed two-time James Beard Award-winning Chef, Hugh Acheson. The popular community of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort readies itself to offer a new hospitality experience in 2020. Employment Status
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.