The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors. What will I be doing?
As the Revenue Manager, Focused Service within the RMCC's Managed portfolio, you will maximize room revenue and grow the Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) Index (market share) among six to twelve (6-12) hotel properties for which you will be assigned! We are seeking your accomplishment of three (3) main objectives:
- Build a trusting relationship with your assigned portfolio of hotels and key revenue management partners.
- Enact an appropriate Revenue Management strategy, including the pricing for all portfolio hotels assigned.
- Ensure alignment with the hotel teams and revenue management teams on revenue strategy and pricing. You will report directly to the workgroup's Assistant Director.
You will interact with hotel leadership such as the General Manager, Director of Sales, and Front Office Manager. As needed, we will align you with other key partners such as Regional Revenue Management team members, management company representatives, and other Commercial Services team members.
You will establish a rapport with your hotel property teams and demonstrate an understanding of each hotel's market, individual goals, and challenges. You will conduct a daily review of pricing for each property, formulate a plan to improve hotel revenue performance, communicate that plan to the hotel team, and implement the changes in internal Hilton pricing management systems such as Rate & Inventory (R&I) and Global Revenue Optimization (GRO).
More specifically, you will:
- Circulate targeted daily communications describing devised plans and pricing changes.
- Lead weekly Revenue Management meetings, including future issues such as booking pace, performance statistics, and other hotel-specific goals.
- Forecast future performance through trend analysis, execute displacement analyses for Group business, and participate in the annual budget process.
What are we looking for?
We seek teammates with strong problem-solving and resolution skills through collaboration. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a leadership presence in your presentation of said skills
- Interpersonal skills including active listening in order to build trust, instill confidence, and motivate others
- Strong mathematical comprehension and analytical skills
- Collaboration skills that lend to building positive partnerships and effectively addressing any issue
- Dependability in displaying discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Organized teammates, who work well under time constraints while balancing concurrent tasks and priorities
- Agile in project and time management strategies with an aptitude for learning new programs quickly
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of experience working within the industry of Revenue Management
- Experience as a Revenue Specialist, Analyst, or Revenue Manager with GRO experience
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports and competitive shop reports
- Experience managing Hotel Rates and Inventory
- Experience forecasting or validating system forecasts of hotel room revenue weekly and monthly
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and explaining statistical data to develop strategies and to generate a course of action
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What is it like working for Hilton
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Knowledge of Demand 360 reports
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems (e.g., Demand 360), hotel property management systems, and company/industry related reports (e.g., Hilton Elevate reports)
- Three (3) years of analytical experience within Revenue Management, Data Management, Reservations, or the Front Office Operations field
- Revenue management experience supporting full-service hotels
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World's Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members' unique perspectives and voices-along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners-to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it's like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.