Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Mosaic Hotel is just steps from a diverse collection of world-class restaurants, museums, nightclubs, and the shops of Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Boulevard, and Century City. The Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, is an exclusive luxury Beverly Hills hotel and offers 49 newly-redesigned contemporary guestrooms with distinctive low-slung clean-lined chairs, luxurious linens and state-of-the-art technology. It's sister property Maison 140's location is a private and quiet hideaway steps from Beverly Hills hottest spots. Maison 140's redesigned guest rooms are the perfect blend of form and function. Inviting, peaceful and relaxing, our Beverly Hills hotel rooms feature Parisian-inspired décor that provides guests with a luxurious sanctuary, including Chinoiserie screens, hand-tufted European carpets and gilded armchairs for a truly singular experience. Employment Status
The Revenue Analyst works directly with the Director of Revenue to maximize hotel revenue through daily management of room inventory and pricing across all segments. In this role you will help develop and recommend room rates and availability strategies to optimize the best mix of business through multiple distribution channels. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving analysis, compiling reports and developing models to support better decisions across the business. Responsibilities
- Support hotel's yield efforts, via analysis and reporting that ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand.
- Maximize revenue potential and ensure proactive and accurate maintenance and management of all systems: Opera/PMS/TravelTripper/Booking Engines/Channel Manager/Lodgiq/Ideas RMS, CRS and Sales and Catering Systems.
- Assist Director of Revenue in preparing short and long-term forecasts.
- Support Director of Revenue and Regional Director of Revenue in compiling and communicating all documents, reports and presentation for required ownership, hotel and regional leadership reporting. This is needed for daily standups/departmental meetings, weekly RevMax meetings, Monthly Ownership/Regional Meetings, Quarterly Reviews and Annual Budget discussions. a
- Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma. Ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analyzed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Source Contribution, Internet Production, Pickup and Pace by Segment, Ancillary Fees Contribution and Room Type Statistics.
- Take lead in preparing documents for Weekly RevMax Meetings, providing data in terms of pricing, availability, market demand and promotional opportunities for all segments and channels. Lead the meetings in communicating all strategies and actions to executive and/or regional team and/or ownership in the absence of Director of Revenue.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field. Familiarization with hotel revenue management concepts and tools preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data
- Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.
Highgate Hotels, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of Highgate Hotels to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.