Grand Pacific Resorts is seeking a Revenue Analyst to join our growing company. Check out our great benefits and perks below!
The Revenue Analyst will assist in maximizing room revenue, profit, and market share for multiple resort properties by analyzing revenue data and daily management of pricing strategies. The team member will report directly to the Revenue Manager and support with driving analysis, compiling reports and developing models to support better decisions across the business. The primary functions of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Revenue Manager, property GMs, Marketing and other revenue generating department heads to implement proactive revenue generating strategies.
- Support yield efforts via analysis and reporting to ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand for each property
- Work with Revenue Manager to ensure all strategies are aligned through Annual Budget/Business Plan.
- Manage and assist with data entry operations of internal and external distribution channels including OTAs, wholesalers, and negotiated segments.
- Ensure proactive and accurate maintenance and management of all systems (PMS, channel manager, payment processor, etc.)
- Execute reporting functions of competitive set, price positioning, seasonality and mix.
- Implement programs to drive growth for direct booking initiatives
- Use all yield management tools available to maximize efforts
- Manage property participation and production through relevant internet sites and other distribution channels
- Build/maintain relationships w/OTA Market Managers and ensure best representation on 3rd party web sites.
- Ensure ongoing reservation sales training is being conducted with property Front Office and Call Center staff.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Travel required occasionally.
- Develops strong relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Focuses on revenue-producing activities and maximizes time.
- Exhibits a positive and involved team attitude to all resort departments and maintains open communications with all co-workers for the best overall performance of GPR resorts.
WE ABSOLUTELY TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
Company paid Accredited Online College Degree Programs for Associates & Bachelors
Free Online and In-person Trainings (i.e. managerial training, computer software skills, etc.)
- Super low cost stays at our 20 Resorts
- Promotional Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Transportation assistance
- Leadership Development Program
- Life and Disability
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mobile phone and Amusement Park discounts
- Fitness club discounts
- Car rental discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus