Every aspect of Urban Farmer Philadelphia is thoughtfully tailored to the people who live, work and visit this Northeast city - from the look and feel of the restaurant to the locally - sourced offerings served. T he specific local personality is the driving force behind all creative and culinary details, giving it a style unique to Philadelphia. Urban Farmer's menu emphasizes sustainable local ingredients, and authentic, straightforward preparations. Our rustic pantry is stocked with house - made, preserved an d pickled local produce which offers a homespun counterpoint to the refined ambiance. Our chefs build personal relationships with local farms, ranches and fisheries, bringing a taste of their dedication to the table and reaffirming the direct connection be tween land and plate. Beverage offerings reflect the variety of Pennsylvania beer selections, cocktails made with local craft spirits and an extensive wine program highlighting regional vineyards. Situated in the heart of Philadelphia, U rban Farmer Philade lphia is the modern farm - to - table concept introduced by Sage Restaurant Concept, Urban Farmer is committed to sustaining the region we live and eat in. Come taste Philadelphia's Modern steakhouse.
Our associates understand the needs and wants of our gue sts and can address them without hesitation. They create a personalized experience for each person who visits Urban Farmer Restaurant and support one another in doing so. If you have a passion for pleasing others, a get it done mentality, and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference every day by enriching the lives of others, Urban Farmer Restaurant may be for you.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Sales Coordinator
t o join our amazing team! Job Overview
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager through neighborhood marketing, private event sales, social media and 4 walls initiatives.Responsibilities
- Private Event Sales: The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible in helping the Sales and Marketing Manager to achieve private dining sales goals, by assisting in BEO packets, lead organization, menu printing and any additional duties as assigned by the SMM.
- Maintain and update office calendar with all new events
- Assist in execution of private events/offsite events as needed
- Restaurant Promotion Execution: Assist with the planning and execution of restaurant level promotions such as beer dinners, wine dinners, chef classes etc.
- Social Media: The Sales and Marketing Coordinator assists the Sales and Marketing Manager on all Social Media Platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- The Sales and Marketing Coordinator works alongside the SMM on all social media content ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines.
- The Sales and Marketing Coordinator takes lead on ensuring the Social Media Template is completed, turned in and all posts occur as scheduled.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving these initiatives and the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in execution of the programs and tracking the dollars generated.
- Business Partner Program: Support the SMM in identifying key business contacts in trade area and developing these relationships. Assist the SMM by looking for ways to recognize business and attract regular visits from employees while encouraging private event sales simultaneously.
- Concierge Program: Assist the SMM by developing relationships with residential concierges in the local trade area, distributing promotional items inclusive of menus, offers, etc. Assist the SMM with weekly visits to ensure best positioning of brand in key areas. Track and report results.
- Any and all other duties deemed necessary by a member of management.
More than two years of post-high school education.Experience
One to two full years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).Knowledge/Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Proficient in Social Media Platforms
- Excellent mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances
- Excellent hearing required to discern/resolve complaints, issues and participation in meetings for feedback.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires ability to hear, speak, read and write English fluently.
- Requires effective business writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent vision required - 100% in review preparation of all documentation.
- Excellent reading and writing abilities for completing paperwork and management reports, giving and receiving instructions, review and preparation of all documentation and training
- Understand and follow verbal/written instructions.
- Develop strong internal and customer relationships.
- Superior at maintaining accurate records.
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
- Mature, with good judgment, detailed oriented, friendly and responsible.
- Must be extremely confidential and able to manage sensitive and confidential situations tactfully.
- Ability to adapt to changing guest needs quickly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be punctual, organized, and well-prepared
- Able to problem solve and work independently.
Restaurant and office environment