In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Druid Hills is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join our team!
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for assisting in all aspects of food and beverage service operations, as a member of the food and beverage management team. The Restaurant Manager reports to the Assistant Clubhouse Manager and works alongside a team of Food and Beverage Managers. This position will assist in management responsibilities of the food and beverage outlets, while providing an emphasis of leading food and beverage team on the floor for day to day dining operations in our mulstiple dining outlets throughout the Club. The team maintains the facilities and services at the highest quality level for the enjoyment of members and their guests. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, sense of urgency, ability to train, motivate and lead others, and act with integrity. This position requires the ability to organize and prioritize, be personable, responsible and willing to work in a team environment with an emphasis on leadership. This position requires working nights, weekends and holidays. This is a hands-on role and requires excellent member/client-relations. Employee must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, common sense and flexibility. Qualified applicants must be team-oriented and focus on attention to details when serving our members and their guests.
Job Tasks (Duties)
· Continually monitors and reassesses the department’s training and development needs.
· Suggests creative ways of promoting Club functions in the member dining areas
· Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all F&B equipment and facilities
· Promotes a positive working relationship between the dining room and culinary teams
Participates as an active member of the leadership staff in improving the service and operation of he Club.
Knowledge of role during emergency situations. Aware of fire and life safety procedures.
Qualifications/Minimum Job Requirements
• High school diploma or GED required
• A 4-year-degree in Hospitality is preferred
• Previous food and beverage supervisory experience required; experience in a premier level private club desired.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing successful food and beverage training.
• The position requires initiative, creativity and self-motivation, as well as discipline.
• Ability to motivate others and manage financial and human resources effectively with the responsibility to achieve established goals and objectives.
• Display a high level of professionalism and integrity as befitting a member of management.
• Occasional sitting. Frequent bending, stooping, pulling, lifting.
• Continuous standing, walking, repetitive actions for extended periods of time.
• Heat sensitive environment.
• Able to operate standard office equipment including computer, proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook. Ability to quickly and proficiently learn new POS systems and softwares.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment under pressure.
• Have a high level of interpersonal skills to communicate policies, procedures and objectives.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per company standards.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the club. All employees are required to fully comply with Druid Hills Golf Clubs rules and regulations. In addition to specific job requirements, candidates must have a positive attitude and be willing to provide service which exceeds our members' expectations.
|Address||East Clifton Road Northeast 740R, Atlanta, GA, 30307 View map|