Overview Make a historic career move and join our family!
A Historic Hotel of America, The Wigwam
is a AAA Four Diamond 440 acre resort nestled in the Litchfield Park community, celebrating over 90 years of history!
We are currently seeking a professional, enthusiastic, inspirational and experienced leader to join us as our Restaurant General Manager
for Litchfield's our farm to table fine dining restaurant located at the resort .
We offer our leaders the following benefits:
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefit/insurance programs in the hospitality industry
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Travel, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Restaurants, Hotel Rooms and more
The Restaurant General Manager
will report to the Director of Outlets and Director of Operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a warm, welcoming, four diamond guest service experience for outlet guests
- Ensure that the food presentation and quality is held to the highest of standards
- Interview, select, train, supervise, direct, counsel, mentor and develop outlet leadership and staff
- Foster a professional, welcoming, and productive work environment
- Establish and ensure a positive, motivational, inclusive culture
- Regularly conduct pre-shift & departmental meetings
- Maintain profitability
- Participate in marketing of the outlet(s)
Applicants must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to provide amazing guest service and effectively handle guest service recovery situations
Applicants should also have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience is preferred.
- Three or more years of food & beverage leadership experience.
- Previous fine dining experience preferred
- Hotel/Resort background preferred
- Arizona Food Handlers Card
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- TIPS Certification preferred
The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. EOE/AA