Columbia Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: All-Purpose Manager, Executive Chef or Banquet Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent restaurant and bar experience, ensuring beverages are properly mixed and served while adhering to the established controls and protocols. Work Performed:
The Restaurant Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Provide exceptional and professional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and control service to ensure accordance with liquor laws and company policies and regulations ;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning , sanitizing , garnish preparation, miscellaneous food and beverage preparation, stocking, etc .;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time ;
- Complete daily opening and closing duties ;
- Account for all cash and secure money drops according to company policy ;
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination. K eep compartment sink, side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized.
- Date and rotate food on a daily basis ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Six (6) months of previous b artender experience Preferred Prior Experience:
Hospitality experience Required Education:
High school diploma or equivalent Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety Training certified or become certified within first 60 days of employment.
Alcohol Awareness certified or become certified within first 60 days of employment Preferred Technology:
Previous experience with Micros operating system Physical:
Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs occasionally
Able to lift 10lbs regularly
Able to bend and squat repeatedly
Able to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift Other:
Flexible to work day shifts, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.