Resort Concierge & Reservations Agents pro-actively solicit and process reservations in a timely manner following Hilton/Hotel/Department guidelines and standards. Professional, courteous and friendly tone of voice and proper phone etiquette is expected at all times. In-depth knowledge of Hotel room types and all resort amenities and activities offered.What will I be doing?
- Confirming Reservations: Process all types of reservations efficiently including billing and routing with an accuracy score of at least 90% based on a sample of 10 randomly pulled reservations to be monitored and scored at least once a month.
- Itinerary Planning: Answer all calls utilizing standardized greeting, sales techniques and philosophy (Aspire) to discover guest's needs and wants and develop an itinerary proposal to encompass all, but not limited to room accommodations, dining options, pool and beach activities, spa and fitness and any other resort or off-resort activities that will enhance the guest experience.
- Create Dining and Special Events Reservations: Utilizing approved restaurant booking platform (currently OpenTable) to create and confirm dining reservations. Must be proficient within 90 days of hire and expert level within 180 days. To be successful, Resort Concierges must be able to feature at least 3 menu items from each outlet and know the outlet's hours of operations.
- Create and confirm Resort Activities: Utilizing approved activity booking platform (currently RealTimeReservations) to create and confirm all resort activities such as pool cabanas, del beach rentals, del venture, fitness classes etc. Must be proficient within 90 days of hire and an expert level within 180 days. To be successful, experience planners must be able to feature at least 3 pool and beach activities and know the hours of operations.
- Create Spa reservations: Utilizing spa and fitness booking platform (currently book4time) to create and confirm spa services. Must be proficient within 90 days of hire and an expert level within 180 days. To be successful, experience planners must be able to feature at least 3 spa menu items and fitness programs and know the hours of operations.
- Mobile Resort Concierge: Periodically and may be as often as daily, perform duties as a "mobile resort concierge" to solicit resort guests and visitors throughout the resort to enhance their experience by offering information about the resort that may lead to generating a sale/reservation. Mobile Resort Concierges will be assigned to high traffic areas at specific times of the day to be determined by the department supervisor / manager / leadership team. Mobile Resort Concierges may be required to wear hotel provided attire / uniforms that might change from time to time to compliment resort events and seasons. Agents must meet daily minimum sales goals and achieve monthly goals and quotas that will be determined based on but not limited to hotel occupancy, arrival pattern and department revenue targets.
- Perform qualified out-bound calls to facilitate guest experience planning throughout the resort. Outbound call leads may be in-house guests, guests with future reservations, (all booking types), or non-hotel guests.
- Perform any task related to reservation inquiries, communicating with guests, or anything related to the guest experience, as determined and assigned by any member of the department leadership team.
- Assist with inquiries from Travel Agents, Hilton Reservation and Customer Care Team and all internal departments such as, but not limited to, leisure sales, sales and catering, front office etc...
- Complete shared email inboxes with a same day turnaround goal.
- On a regular basis, perform suite breakdown, check for duplicate reservations, perform future reservations accuracy audits, and follow up on any deposit requirements.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!