Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Residence Club Front Desk Receptionist who will be one of the first points of contact for our guests while they are staying at the resort. Our Receptionists respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests while adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction!The Role
Residence Club Front Desk Receptionists/Concierge agents handle all check ins and check outs for the Residence club, as well as acting as Concierge to assist guest with reservations and travel coordination. Other job duties entail answering phones as well as assisting guests when needed.
Previous hotel/resort experience preferred, customer service experience required, attention to details and knowledge of the Scottsdale/Phoenix/Arizona tourism market.Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf