With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Reservations Agent in Orlando, Florida.
Resort Parks International (RPI) offers a wide array of camping options across the United States and Canada. Our t ravel program offers great savings on condominium weeks, cruises, RV and Camping stays, tours, hotels, rental cars and activities. What you'll do:
The Contact Center Reservation Agent assists callers with services and reservations. As an Agent, you will take inbound calls, book reservations, cancel reservations and recommend alternatives when a guest's first choice is not available. Additionally, the position will answer questions about products and memberships. Your job will include:
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Agents answer inbound calls from existing and/or potential customers about Resort Rates, Specials and Site and Rental Descriptions.
- Our outgoing, friendly and customer-centric agents are able to up sell reservations accounts as well.
- Agents are good multitaskers who have the ability to offer multiple reservations and/or trip planning.
- Agents are also upbeat, cheerful and helpful on every call.
- Assisting customers with any reservation issues effectively and professionally, escalating any issues to management appropriately is also part of the Reservation Agent's job.
- Agents may make outbound calls to current and former customers for renewal as well as follow-up to travel offers.
- Agents meet Quality Assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and attitude at all times.
- Handle any special projects assigned in a proper and efficient manner
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas.
- Assist fellow employees as needed.
- Timeshare reservation agents preferred!
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Able to take payments by phone.
- Omni-channel customer support experience with email/chat.
- Ability to use Windows Applications, Email, Word and Excel effectively along
- Must be flexible with hours and scheduling.
- Agents are detail oriented.
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management
- Prior sales or call center background a plus.
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.