Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
An unrivaled blend of warmth, authentic heritage, and contemporary sophistication attract travelers from around the world to Boston's most beloved hotel, the Boston Park Plaza. With the recent completion of a $100 million landmark transformation of all guest rooms, meeting space and public areas, guests quickly discover that this 1927 historic hotel is still classic, timeless, and always in-style. The hotel features 1,060 guest rooms (including 57 suites) plus onsite amenities. This historic and vibrant hotel is located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, just steps away from Boston Common and within walking distance of world-renowned Newbury Street, the Financial District, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and a host of other famous historical Boston sites. Boston Park Plaza is a member of the Preferred Hotels and Resorts. Employment Status
The Regional Director of Sales & Marketing is primarily responsible for leading & driving top line revenue strategies for their assigned hotels. This individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel analysis, while directing the property sales teams. This position will report to the Managing Director and VP of Operations and will focus on Highgate's Boston Park Plaza hotel. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales revenue maximization plans for all segments & channels (that lead to increased market share).
- Lead & motivate sales teams.
- Understanding competitive set landscapes/mapping in the various sub-regions.
- Evaluate group pace/position reports and a wide variety of key sales metrics (group & transient).
- Sales deployment design & goal setting/measurement, implementing sales incentive plans.
- Key account management.
- Marketing plan development & expense budget management.
- Sales activity and travel scheduling & management.
- Understanding/evaluating STR, Hotelligence 360 & financial reports/data.
- Marketing communications knowledge/experience relative branding, public relations, eCommerce & social media.
- Experience with ownership/asset management group relations.
- Experience with new hotel launches & management transitions/property takeover (branded & independent).
- Ability to cooperatively work with hotel GM's & teams, operations, revenue management & development/acquisitions.
- Sound time management/organizational skills - critical to the position's success.
- Understanding and embracing rapid growth, directional change & ability to reverse direction.