Tharaldson Hospitality Management is seeking a Regional Director of Operations for the Mid-Atlantic/North East. The role of the Regional Director is to examine, analyze, and evaluate the operations of assigned hotels to ensure maximum profitability, outstanding customer experience and adherence to company and franchise standards and policies. The ideal candidate possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, is detail-oriented, and has had success leading a team to top level performance.
Essential Functions of the Regional Director:
- Visits each hotel in the region minimally 1x/month
- Guides and directs management in the development, production, and promotion, and financial aspects of the organization's products and services.
- Answer complaints and resolves problems
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors cost controls and labor
- Implements programs that meet corporate goals and objectives
- Performs various investigations and/or audits as needed or as recommended by a supervisor or by Corporate personnel
- Monitors in-house guest balances and AR aging to ensure no uncollectable debt
- Directly involved with Revenue Management, pricing and Sales and Marketing of the hotels
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the Regional Vice President via written visit recaps
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood
- Conducts area meetings semi-annually
- Adheres to all franchise procedures and regulations to assures each hotel adheres to standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned