Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Director of Operations (RDO) is responsible for leading and supporting a team of District Managers within an assigned region. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Operations, each RDO is responsible for providing direction for up to 20 District Managers. He/she will oversee the District Managers in markets that include Charleston, Greenville, and Columbia all in South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set direction for operations within assigned region in accordance with Valet Living's mission, vision and values.
- Set individual budget for regions/districts and monitor expenses across respective regions.
- Lead and support a team a District Managers.
- Maintain weekly communication with team.
- Set performance standards and conduct annual reviews.
- Organizing on-going training and development for team in support of skills development and professional growth.
- Work with HR on staffing needs and the interviewing and hiring process.
- Document team performance and address any issues through corrective action in accordance with VW policy.
- Train and oversee Service Valet operations to include recruitment, turnover, contract initiation and performance standards, budgeting compliance, contracts and equipment.
- Maintain profit and loss budget.
- Compile month reports for budget, inventory, employee status and service complaints.
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and maintenance schedules.
- Organize district logistics: Setting up new communities and securing warehouse/ storage sites as needed.
- Visit properties in respective territories to ensure adherence to service standards.
- Perform regular audits of customer service database and address all issues as needed.
- Analyze, evaluate performance reports.
- Attend client meetings and other PR Events, including trade shows and industry functions.
- Adhere to and enforce Valet Living’s policies and procedures.
- Back up District Managers when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates.
- 7+ years of management experience with at least 2 years’ experience managing remotely in multiple geographies.
- BS degree.
- Knowledge of basic personnel policies and procedures.
- Experience with territory management.
- Financial acumen with experience managing large operational budget.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
See Job Description.