In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
This position will be responsible for overseeing overall operations for an assigned group of hotels in the greater Indianapolis area. Responsible for directing management and if required all employee functions at the regions assigned hotel properties in accordance with the policies and practices of the company. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of regional strategies for meeting goals in the areas of revenue generation, market share performance, guest satisfaction scores, associate opinion scores, and net operating income.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Develop short term action plans and long-range planning for new programs and strategies that impact the hotels based on the existing corporate directed goals and any new goals that are created.
· Develop and monitor the performance of financial and operational plans/budgets and sales and marketing plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the corporation. Control labor and expenses in all areas of the hotels in your region.
· Develop and monitor the Capital Expenditure Plans for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the company and brand loyalty.
· Be familiar with company accounting manual and ensure that all reports are submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
· Develop and monitor the annual Business Plan and Sales Plan in accordance with company guidelines.
· Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees and hotel assets. Establish and achieve Workers Compensation and safety compliance goals. Comply with all standards and inspection requirements.
· Manage aging of receivables to ensure bad debt expense is at a minimum.
· Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness. Establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
· Effectively manage the people resources of the corporation to meet the needs of the organization including career development.
· Establish performance goals for employees and provide regular feedback. Develop a succession plan to ensure adequate future bench strength. Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
· Travel is required approximately 75% of the time. Individual property visits to each hotel. Maintain accurate records of these visits with particular attention to follow up required, etc.
· Make sales calls to our top ten accounts and targeted accounts at each hotel.
· Develop and maintain rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the local community. Become acquainted with and maintain contacts with all top hotel accounts through personal sales calls on each of them.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all regional contacts, and corporate office.
· Obtain approval from President of Dora Hospitality before signing any contract. You are authorized to approve room contracts.
· Interact with outside contacts:
o Guests – to ensure their total satisfaction
o Owners and/or Principals – regarding operation updates and current issues
o Vendors – to ensure adequate inventory of supplies and equipment, to discuss pricing or servicer issues, to resolve any vendor performance issues, etc.
o Regulatory agencies – regarding safety and compliance matters
o Other contacts as needed (Professional organizations, community groups, local media)
· Develop and submit property and overall region reports to the President of Dora Hospitality on a consistent basis.
· All other duties as assigned by President of Dora Hospitality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The selected candidates must possess the following:
· High ethical standards, analytical ability, excellent communicator
· Diverse experiences in sales, management, and administration
· Computer literacy
· Decisive, educated facilitator experienced in resolving conflicts between parties in dispute
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent and/or experience in hotel operations or some prior general management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
The following requirements of this position will include but will not be limited to:
· Exceptional leadership skills: Possess the emotional intelligence, moral character, and skills to lead and inspire a team
· Experience at being a sales leader
· A proven track record: Experience at operating successful properties and delivering results.
· The ability to operate independently: Achieve superior results while working with minimal direction and exceptional support
· Ownership mentality
· Strategic foresight: An ability to foresee upcoming market dynamics and assist General manager to craft a business plan to maximize results
· An eye for detail: Deliver exceptional customer and associate service
· An analytical mind: Possess the ability to budget and plan eventualities, along with the skill to analyze and adjust strategies as is required in today's volatile markets.
· Minimum of three years Multi Unit experience
· Extensive travel across multiple states
· Excellent people skills with the ability to lead and develop others
· Reside in or relocate to regional location
· Valid driver’s license.
• Standing and moving about the facilities.
• Carrying or lifting up to 25 pounds.
• Using a keyboard to generate correspondence, reports, etc.
• Handling objects, products, and equipment.
• Computer skills including email, excel, word, PowerPoint and brand‐related software.
• Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
|Address||9904 North by Northeast BLVD, Fisher, IN, 46062 View map|