Twenty Four Seven Hotels is currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to join our finance team as a RegionalController. This position is based out of our offices in Irvine, CA and works with the VP, Finance to oversee a portfolio of Hotels. In this role, you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable our Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Property/Hotel Controller or Director of Finance to advance their career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
The Regional Corporate Controller will provide leadership for the finance team and their functions, including accurate reporting, analysis, and processing of accounting transactions.
Other Responsibilities include:
* Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with Operations Team in overseeing property-based accounting processes
* Monitors labor, costs and expenses, making recommendation as needed for improvement
* Manages hotels' cash flow and monitors Guest Ledgers, Accounts Receivables and credit processes
* Assists in monthly forecasts
* Takes lead role in the acquisition and transition of new hotels to ensure all Accounting-related items are completed
* Conduct hotel audits as needed
* Communicate and work with Owners
* Complete monthly reconciliations
* Issue timely, accurate and complete financial statements
* Minimum of 1-2 years as a successful Regional Controller at the Corporate level overseeing multiple select-service hotels or5 years minimumas a successful property Controller/Director of Finance overseeing a decentralized accounting function
* Responsible for Accounting/Finance Operations of multiple units
* Hospitality experience preferred but not required
* Fully understands Balance Sheet Reconciliations and P&L Analysis
* 4-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, Advance Degreepreferred
* Proven problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills, prior experience working with all levels of management and external customers
Local candidates strongly preferred; no relocation assistance is available for this position.
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today.
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. After a decade of focusing on upscale select-service hotels, Twenty Four Seven Hotels has firmly established itself in the growing lifestyle hotel market segment with the 2016 opening of the first Moxy hotel in the United States. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visitwww.247hotels.com. Instagram:@247hotelsFacebook:@247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.