In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Infinite Hospitality is a private management company currently servicing three independently owned and operated limited-service hotels in Central California. We are looking for a Regional Director of Operations / Area Manager to oversee and support our portfolio and additional properties that we may expand in the future. Additional support will be hired to assist with more than 5 properties. Our office is in Visalia, CA, a cozy and family friendly city in Central California with very a reasonable cost of living. Our three properties are within a short 20 minute drive of each other.
We are looking for a ‘people person’ who can maintain a schedule and think long term to lessen the burden on General Managers who sometimes have to be more reactionary. A willingness to roll up sleeves is essential. For example, the weekday night auditor graduates school and moves onto another job. The upheaval of schedules may mean for a few weeks the GM cannot inspect preventative maintenance progress or guest room cleanliness in the afternoon as they would otherwise. An ideal candidate can see the value of supporting that progress until a new auditor is hired and trained PROPERLY so that the customer experience is still at a high level and the GM workflow stays consistent.
We believe that developing a best practices system and consistent training is paramount to running a profitable hotel, strong employee satisfaction (including reducing GM burnout), and consequently a great customer experience.
Essential Job Functions
1. Have basic understanding of each Hotel’s Property Management System and Revenue Management System in order to operate as interim GM from time to time.
2. Conduct Quarterly Training for the General Manager and/or property staff in customer service, conflict resolution, consistency, attitude, initiative, teamwork, safety, etc. This will supplement our online curriculum that each employee must complete.
3. Review Quality Assurance Inspections and monitor progress quarterly for correcting deficiencies
4. Work with Executive Management on each property’s Capital Expenditure Planning, Progress, and or construction projects.
5. Inspect each property once per month (inspecting back office, guest rooms, public areas) and meet with General Manager to discuss challenges and ideas.
6. Monitor supply expenses by periodically checking invoices and running cost/room analysis to ensure each property is managing waste.
7. Participate in Revenue Management with the General Manager and Sales and Marketing with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Infinite Hospitality.
8. Review STR reports, online reviews, and Guest Satisfaction Scores once per month for each property.
9. Participate in property level Employee Evaluations/Evaluate incentive and bonus programs.
10. Assist Executive Leadership with ensuring Human Resource information for property employees is current (including a monthly inspection of employee files to check against HR completion checklist on file at Infinite Hospitality.
11. Assist in refining Infinite Hospitality systems, practices, and procedures and developing new ones as needed.
12. Participate in other functions that help drive revenue, reduce liability, improve profitability, and improve employee/guest satisfaction.
13. Attend franchise meetings/conferences as well as local business mixers and events.
An ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience operating as General Manager of a limited-service hotel or higher and won awards in excellence during that tenure at either Hilton or Marriott or has worked as a Franchise Service Director for Hilton or Marriott for at least 5 years.
Someone with at least 3 years previous experience as a Regional Area Manager for another hotel management company would also be considered.
|Address||210 East Acequia Avenue, Visalia, CA, 93291 View map|