Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining Highgate Hotel Standards in all assigned lobby areas, Business Center, Fitness Center, restaurants, public restrooms, corridors, meeting rooms, offices, elevators, pool areas, parking garages, driveways, and any other public spaces. May also be required to complete special cleaning assignments and perform Room Attendant and House Attendant duties as necessary. Responsibilities
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
- Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
- Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Keep ash urns clean and filled with sand.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.