With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters
. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
Stylish and sophisticated, the Radisson Blu Anaheim. Upper-upscale hospitality. Stunning world class design and service.Key Responsibilities
Creates guest satisfaction and exceeds expectations by providing the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality:
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all back-of-house areas and front-of-house areas.
- Service all guest public restrooms and public areas, in line with company policy and standards.
- Maintain hotel lobbies, elevators, and guest areas by vacuuming, spot cleaning and reporting any damaged areas.
- Remove all trash and refresh trash bags as needed throughout the back-of-house and front-of-the-house areas.
- Clean, refresh, and restock employee rest rooms and back-of-house hallways.
- Provide information and service to guests, on request, while exhibiting a friendly behavior.
- Maintain the back-of-house elevators clean and free of debris.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Complete all daily tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming or other tasks assigned by leadership.
- Store and maintain paper products in line with housekeeping PAR levels and complete the required documentation.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Assist Office Coordinator during peak times and assign uniforms when requested.
- Report any security issues to line manager.
- Provides assistance to Room Attendants and Housepersons when needed.
- Follows all safety regulations when handling cleaning supplies or bodily fluids as outlined during company trainings.
Works as a Team member to maintain pleasant work environment:
- Maintain a positive inter-departmental relationship through the hotel and with outside vendors.
- Follows the company's Attendance Policy.
- Reports to work dressed according to the company's Grooming Standards.
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Blu experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations:
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service.
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems.
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis.
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction.
Performs other duties as required by Management to provide 100% Guest Satisfaction and genuine hospitality to our Guests.Requirements/Skills
- Minimum of one year hospitality experience in housekeeping;
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Works well independently or as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail, organized, multitask, and time management skills a must;
- Commitment to exceptional guest service;
- A positive attitude;
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements;
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 50 pounds;
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Occasional lifting of more than 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.Visa Requirements:
We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.