In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Position: Property Operations Manager
Status: Full Time
Reports To: EVP Property Operations and EVP Member Services
Hiring Company: Equity Estates Luxury Home Management, LLC
Location: Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO or any remote location
Equity Estates is an innovative travel services and property management company. We take care of luxury vacation homes and those who travel to them. We deliver five-star concierge and asset management services.
We foster a creative, entrepreneurial, and comfortable work environment where people look forward to coming to work (and or showing up on time and being responsive virtually). An independent work ability and strong work ethic is critical. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of our company. We are smart, ambitious, flexible, hardworking, and operate with integrity. We enjoy having fun and creating memorable vacation experiences by taking care of valuable assets and those who will enjoy them.
The Property Operations Manager role requires high attention to detail to effectively oversee and track the maintenance plans for a large portfolio of properties. In addition, this role will be instrumental in the set-up of new residences. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team in the luxury travel and property management industries where you can jump in and add value on day one. Considering our independent contractor and provider network is often Spanish speaking, we are hoping to find a qualified candidate who is fluent in both English and Spanish.
· Help create and administer long term care plans for vacation homes.
· Help create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules.
· Establish local relationships in foreign and domestic markets with vendors to support care plans.
· Obtain multiple bids for large and small projects, with support from the EVP Property Operations.
· Follow up as needed with on-site local teams and vendors to ensure maintenance projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget. Document the success with pictures and scanned receipts.
· Support in-house home managers and on-site local teams in their daily efforts to care for homes.
· Assist in the preparation and tracking of monthly and annual property budgets.
· Assist in project management for renovations and due diligence reviews.
· Support all parties involved in new property set-up including WiFi mesh network configuration.
· Travel to inspect assets and ongoing projects.
· Maintain organized and cataloged property management documents and files on the company’s shared network.
· Perform data entry. Populate Salesforce (or other company designated database) with home specific information related to case reports, repairs, and maintenance status until closeout.
· Ability to take emergency calls on nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Compensation package commensurate with experience and proven track record. Budget for this position is $55,000 to $85,000 plus 3% company contribution to 401(k).
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available.
· Vacation and personal days. Ability to earn luxury travel based on merit.
If you are interested in this position, please carefully follow the instructions below.
1. Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the subject line, place “Property POM” followed by your last name. Example: Property POM – Smith.
3. Expect to receive an email back from us with additional instructions. Check your junk/spam folder if you don’t get the email from us right away.
· Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and you should be very comfortable creating checklists and reports using Excel.
· Experience using a database or property management tool such as SalesForce.com.
· Demonstrated ability to work on a team, cooperatively problem solve, manage changes with a positive attitude, and listen well.
· It is preferred if you have at least 3 years of relevant experience in property/facility care and management or construction, preferably in the luxury residential sector, with a solid understanding of repairs and maintenance requirements.
· Proven track record of following procedures and identifying areas for improvement.
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) – a second language is a real plus and an ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish.
· Comfortable in a virtual team setting from home or satellite office.
· Ability to travel domestic and internationally, including nights and weekends, up to 50%.
|Address||750 Hammond Drive, Atlanta, GA View map|
|Property type||Corporate campus|