The Property Management Office Coordinator is responsible for overall administrative support for the property management department. S/he will work with business/department managers and associates to ensure the effectiveness and overall success of the department. The Property Management Office Coordinator will assist in maintaining the AAA Four Diamond standards.
The Property Management Office Coordinator will always conduct him/herself in manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Commitment, & Open and Honest Communication
The Property Management Office Coordinator shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice! Essential Functions
- Manage the changing inventory of the rental program. This includes processing owner contracts, updating various spreadsheets and databases, and all the other steps associated with the file change process. Notify other affected departments of unit status changes.
- Maintain all departmental spreadsheets and databases
- Update contract documents every year with fee changes
- Update/extend owner & guest of owner charges on the owner contracts every year
- Maintain accurate letters, directions, etc. for all units in Point Central and update Crosswater gate codes on the letters monthly.
- Assist owners with reservations as needed
- Manage Bend Broadband bulk account and bill owners accordingly for services.
- Meet and greet owners and guests in person and by telephone, providing information and answering questions about property management services
- Manage all aspects of billing for the department. This includes responding to owner inquiries regarding monthly statements, credits, billing and other issues, and resolve in accordance with policies. Follow-up with owners on any past due invoices and charge owner credit cards for balances due
- Process owner statements, work orders, and owner billings: post owner charges; process invoices and send to accounting department weekly for payment
- Coordinate collection of guest damages as needed. This includes verifying appropriate charges for property managers, housekeeping, maintenance, and/or outside vendors, contacting guest, and collecting funds
- Plan the annual owner meeting (secure meeting space, send invitations, plan menu, and assemble presentation content)
- Regularly monitor Sunriver Resort website to ensure accurate content, and proper function of booking engine
- Clerical assistance/data entry for department as needed
- Order office supplies ensuring proper stocking levels
- Order and maintain homes resale inventory stock. Receive, price and organize inventory. Take inventory every month and provide costs to accounting.
- Coordinate photography/Matterport tours (new homes as well as retakes of existing homes) with photographer (internal, or outside vendors)
- Responsible for expense control/accounts payable
- Responsible for maintaining the budgeted departmental cost of goods margin
- Prepare reports for the quarterly partner's book
- Process year end owner incentive/reimbursement programs and issue appropriate credits and gift cards
- Assist in preparing annual departmental budget and monthly departmental forecast
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial analysis of rental revenue for all properties, sorted as needed to identify trends and issues
- • Provide reports as needed to support departments
- • Organize and manage the Sunriver Club benefits, terms, and conditions
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or four year degree from accredited college or university preferred
- Prior experience in an administrative role preferred
- Prior AAA Four Diamond Standards experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet company driving standards
Sunriver Resort is Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon . Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers. Company Introduction
Sunriver - The Start of The Unforgettable 3,300-ACRE COMMUNITY Inspiration, discovery and treasured memories await you in this stunning mountain resort. Tee off on one of 4 award-winning golf courses or rejuvenate in our beautiful spa and fitness center. Splash in The Cove aquatic center. Fly fish for that big one on the Deschutes. Stay in one of our luxurious homes or suites. Immerse in endless year-round recreation and relaxation.