Department: Saguaro Blossom Pool & Restaurant
Status: Part-TimeThe Opportunity:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Part-time Pool Host/esses for Saguraro Blossom Pool & Restaurant. Located at the pool's edge, Saguaro Blossom offers guests the sights, sounds and tranquility of poolside dining with stunning views of pinnacle peak. Saguaro Blossom offers light southwestern spa cuisine, with an emphasis on sumptuous salads, sandwiches and other poolside specialties. Open daily 11 a.m. - sunset.
Hosts/esses at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale are the first and last point of contact with the guest upon entering/exiting the restaurant. They are the first and last impression the guest will have of the outlet and because of that, are an integral part of guest satisfaction! Responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests
- Responding to guest inquiries
- Communicating and building rapport with guests while providing above and beyond service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
Who We Are:
- Provide guests with water, and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool and surrounding areas
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Answering phones and assisting where needed in the pool operation
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years F&B experience, hotel /resort preferred
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work outside in Arizona desert climate
- A positive attitude is required as well as valid Maricopa County Food Handler's Card
- Day shifts required and flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf