: EntryJob Location
: Trump International Beach Resorts - Sunny Isles Beach, FLPosition Type
: SeasonalEducation Level
: High SchoolSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnyJob Category
: Hospitality - HotelDescriptionSummary
Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of pool & beach area, set-up and breakdown.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist guests courteously and efficiently according to hotel, Mobil and Leading Hotels of the World standards.
- Ensures that work station is clean at all the times.
- Keep chairs and tables clean and clear of debris.
- Take customer food and beverage orders and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all Aloha procedures.
- Verify guest satisfaction with each table.
- Anticipate guest needs.
- Attend all food and beverage training classes and departmental meetings.
- Adhere to end of shift report procedures.
- Adhere to all the opening and closing duties.
- Adhere to all cash handling policies when necessary.
- Attend daily pre shift/communication meeting
- Generate a good atmosphere
- Ensure all pool and beach furniture is neatly arranged and cleaned as well.
- Adhere to towel card standard operating procedures.
- Provide guests with towel and chair service.
- Open all umbrellas, clean table tops, and wipe off all chairs.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree.
- At least 1 year of experience with a pool & beach operation
- Previous food service experience helpful
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Ability to lift from 45 pounds.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
- Must read, write and speak the English language fluently.
- Able to use computerized Micros system.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that aan team member must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.