The pool attendant's primary role is to engage with pool guests in order to ensure the guest has all needed amenities and supplies. While tending to guests, the Attendant is also responsible for the set up and tidiness o the pool at all times throughout the shift. This requires maintaining a pristine level of cleanliness and organization in the following areas; Spa pool, Resort pool, Cabanas, lounge chairs, restrooms and pool locker rooms. The attendant also provides water, clean towels; refreshing spritz and delivers daily amenities to guests throughout the day.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Set up and maintenance of pool area to include; placement and straightening of umbrellas, chairs, towels, cabanas, water stations, and stocking restrooms and locker rooms.
- Greets and offers assistance in seating guests upon arrival.
- Assists with service to pool guests including but not limited to offering sun block, wiping sunglasses, answering menu questions, and delivering daily amenities to guests at designated times or as requested by guest.
- Approaches guests and graciously offers assistance and confirms guests comfort and satisfaction throughout pool visit.
- Discreetly confirms member or guest names. Escalates discrepancies to management for any necessary follow up with unauthorized pool guests
- Responsible for contacting other staff and departments including but not limited to Housekeeping for cleaning or linen pick-up from main pool, Spa attendants to pick up linen and towels from Spa pool, Room Service for food & beverage orders and item pick-up and Bell/Valet as needed for guest transportation requests.
- Follows established protocol for replacing wet towels and chair covers for guest throughout visit and also replaces all wet towels upon guest departure.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety procedures as described in the basic training sessions.
- Adherence to all guest and employee injury and incident reporting policies per the property Safety
- Performs other duties as requested, developed or assigned.