Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of choice, attracting innovative and talented industry professionals who deliver exceptional results. Our Associates are encouraged to reach their fullest potential by delivering a differentiated experience to our guests and an exceptional bottom-line.
The Christiana Hiltonis seekingPM Restaurant Servers, Bartenders, and Food Runners for our Market Kitchen & Bar. Job Summary
The Market Kitchen & Bar (located at the Christiana Hilton) is lookingfor experienced serverswith open availability.Responsibilities and Duties
Will serve at the first impression and"face" of the Market Kitchen & Bar to all guests. Will service guests in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the guest; responds promptly to any guest request for service.
- Arrives at work in a timely fashion in accordance with the posted schedule.
- Abides by established uniform guidelines.
- Maintains a"can do" and a"guests first" attitude at all times.
- Works as a member of the overall hotel team to ensure that each guest has an experience that exceeds their expectations
- Attends scheduled training sessions within the hotel as dictated by the Hilton brand and the hotel management.
- Ensures adherence to procedures for hotel accounting, credit control, handling of financial transactions, security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures as established.
- Professionally service hotel and transient guests in a unique dining experience
- Suggestive selling to guests.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and professional service.
- Knowledge and operation of the hotel P.O.S. computer system.
- Complete knowledge of various hotel menu offerings.
- Previous experienced required
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive wages
- Travel discount program
- Mustmaintain a high standard of cleanliness, sanitation and organization.
- High energy with ability to work in a high volume environment on a consistent basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to consistently maintain a clean, professional and presentable appearance and demeanor.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate teamwork.
Must pass requirements of a background screen
The difference between being a good business and an amazing business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team at Meyer Jabara. Other details
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 100 Continental Dr, Newark, DE 19713, USA
See Job Description.