Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you love to keep a clean home? Why not earn extra income helping others do the same? Be part of a fun and growing company while cleaning resident homes in an apartment community.Location:
Will be covering multiple communities in Plano, Las Colinas, N. Dallas areaPay:
$15 per Hour
- Mileage reimbursement program
- $300 sign on bonus ($150 after 1st month, $150 after 90 days) + $50 in gift card rewards
Must have open availability to work 7 days a week as needed: Monday to Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm Essential duties include:
- Provide exemplary cleaning experience to apartment community resident homes
- Understand special cleaning requests and preferences of each resident
- Ensure all tasks in the cleaning checklist have been performed prior to leaving the unit
- Dust and polish every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum or other cleaners
- Clean and sanitize kitchen from top to bottom and load dishes into dishwasher.
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to the compactor
- Sweep, vacuum and/or mop entire home just prior to leaving the unit
- Perform rotation cleaning including carpet shampooing, deep cleaning, wipe ceiling fans, window washing etc.
- Maintain safety standards by wearing gloves and practicing proper lifting techniques
- Ensure security of resident homes and privacy of residents while entering, cleaning and exiting the home
- May be asked to perform other amenity services
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
We provide the following benefits to our part-time associates:
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must have excellent knowledge on how to use cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques for all areas of the home
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave)
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer and comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- 2+ years’ experience in cleaning rooms or homes
- Experience as a room attendant in a hotel is a plus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Associate discount programs
- Associate and family assistance program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
See Job Description.