Wright's Bar is looking for a Part-Time Bartender to join the team. We are looking for someone with flexible availability to work within the hours of 2pm- midnight (or later based on business needs), the ability to work weekends and holidays is essential.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have advanced bartending and mixology skills, advanced knowledge of classic cocktails and a minimum of 5 years experience as a bartender in a fine dining restaurant, bar or upscale hotel environment. The ability to prepare high quality cocktails and beverages within a fast-paced environment. Your advanced knowledge of wines and spirits will enable you to; provide some history and background to the various brands offered, accurately describe they key characteristics and profiles of wines, spirits and cocktails and the ability to make effective beverage recommendations to guests. A keen passion to exceed guest expectations at every opportunity and a genuine passion for what you do!!
If you would like a sneak peek at what could be your new office, click on the following link: https://lodgingmagazine.com/arizona-biltmore-to-reopen-with-fresh-identity-and-new-additions-in-2021/?fbclid=IwAR3hxeHen5UP3B9VauJSgwvs-EBcdFxAqWNQqN1uIjOc5R3U85jSOtf7NZA What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
- Present and serve beverages to guests
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!