Wright's Bar is looking for a Part-Time Barback/Busser to support the team. We are looking for someone with flexible availability to work within the hours of 2pm- midnight (or later based on business needs), the ability to work weekends and holidays is essential.
To be successful in the role you will need a minimum of 1-2 years previous experience in a similar position, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, fantastic team player, a genuine passion for the beverage industry mixed with the desire to develop and grow into a bartender's position in the future.
Hourly wage is $9.15 per/hour and great tips!
Check out the following link to hear more about the Arizona Biltmore and to get a sneak peek of what the stunning Wright's Bar will look like upon re-opening: Arizona Biltmore to Reopen With Fresh Identity and New Additions in 2021 (lodgingmagazine.com)What will I be doing?
As a Barback/Busser , you would be responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Retrieve orders from storeroom, visually check stock and reconcile with written requisitions to ensure order accuracy and re-check stock upon delivery
- Prepare the bar by cutting, slicing and peeling perishable garnishes and fruits, mixing and pouring juices and storing back-up supplies in prescribed containers
- Check with and assist the bartender to stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Transport taps and replace and perform routine maintenance on beer kegs
- Clearing tables and assisting the servers with keeping the bar area in a neat and clean fashion. Maintain cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigerators and storage areas in accordance with federal, state, local and company codes
- May be asked to serve alcohol to customers
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!