In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
AKA University City is hiring for an Overnight Guest Services Associate with 1+ years’ guest services experience!
· Engage all guests with an upbeat can-do attitude.
· Act as an ambassador for AKA University City and the AKA brand as a whole.
· Knowledge of means of transportation to and from property and local attractions (i.e. bus, subway, train, cab, walk, etc.). Must be able to provide personalized recommendations.
· Be quick and resourceful and anticipate guests’ needs.
· Assist guests whenever possible (i.e. making dinner reservations, contacting car service/taxi, etc).
· Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and team members.
· Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
· High school degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of one year of Guest Service experience.
· Ability to be flexible with work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Previous hotel front desk experience preferred.
· Demonstrated strong guest service skills.
· Demonstrated energetic, self-motivating and a “can-do” positive attitude.
ABOUT AKA UNIVERSITY CITY
Welcoming you to Cira Centre South’s innovative vertical neighborhood, AKA University City encompasses 268 ultra-luxury furnished hotel and apartment residences in Philadelphia. Located on the upper 18 floors of Cira Centre South, AKA University City strives to enhance the experience of every resident, going above and beyond the typical extended stay hotel to offer a compelling lifestyle experience. The property’s 28th floor, Level28, is dedicated to our residents’ well-being and enjoyment with an expansive glass-enclosed Olympic-sized pool, state-of-the-art Technogym fitness center and yoga area, 3D golf simulator, outdoor terrace with fire pits, sophisticated a.lounge, business center facilities, and a private screening room. AKA residents can also enjoy Walnut Street Café, a highly anticipated addition to Philadelphia’s burgeoning culinary scene, and Cira Green, a spectacular one-acre elevated urban park offering an array of cultural arts events and experiences. Designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects with interiors and amenities from Lissoni Associati, the location of AKA University City at Cira Centre South has a prominent place in the Philadelphia skyline - and the highest views of any residential building in the city.
ABOUT SHK MANAGEMENT, D/B/A KORMAN COMMUNITIES, PARENT OF “AKA”
Built on a sound foundation of family values forged over a century ago, Korman Communities carries forward a name synonymous with integrity, market savvy, and proven performance in the real estate development, investment and operations arenas. Korman's reputation reflects four generations of dedication and business acumen, resulting in the construction of more than 40,000 single family homes, 6,000 condominiums, 16,000 apartments and townhouses, 4,000 hotel suites, and 2,000,000 square feet of commercial space.
Korman's original furnished apartment concept, conceived of fifty years ago – short-term, furnished apartments in a traditional multi-family residential setting – has evolved to an innovative residential hybrid for travelers and discerning business persons seeking flexible-stay furnished residences.
Today Korman Communities is a fully integrated, multi-dimensional real estate company with development, management, legal and financial capabilities operating throughout the United States. The portfolio is comprised of 20 properties under two brands – AVE suburban garden-style and mid-rise communities, and AKA urban high-rises in prime locations.
|Address||2929 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104 View map|