Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.Responsibilities
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.