In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Tru by Hilton Nashville Franklin is seeking a highly enthusiastic hotelier to join our team as an Operations Manager! The hotel opened January 2021 and offers a fun and exciting opportunity to work with a "service first" company with future growth opportunities. The Tru by Hilton Franklin is ideally located 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville and only 10 minutes from Downtown Franklin! The 135-room hotel features essential business amenities including Hilton’s four-zone lobby with workspaces, in-room entertainment, 24/7 market, and a modern fitness center. The Tru by Hilton’s mantra is to offer these great amenities while remaining grounded in value.
The Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in directing and overseeing all operational activities and departments in the hotel to maximize revenue and to deliver positive and exceptional customer service for the guests. This position is also expected to supervise the day-to-day hotel operations, recommend and implement procedural changes and monitor and control expenses.
Benefits include competitive pay, vacation & paid time off, incentive bonuses, worldwide employee travel discounts, and more! Managers are eligible for medical, dental, life, AD&D, short term disability, and company-paid vision and long term disability insurance. 401K programs are also available.
• Hotel Management, General Business or Marketing degree preferred.
• Six months to one year hotel or management experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to deal with management, associates, guests, and general public in a courteous, tactful and patient manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, telephone, and presentation skills.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; regularly use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to cultivate customer relations and work with associates of various levels and backgrounds.
• Must be able to perform physical activities related to maintenance including moving and operating on equipment.
• Prompt and regular attendance.
• The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work and overtime as required.
|Address||1001 Knoll Top Lane, Franklin, TN, 37067 View map|