Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/The Opportunity:
The Residence Club at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a talented and passionate Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for our Ocotillo Grill. This role will assist in overseeing all facets of the outlet, ensuring consistent and thoughtful service to provide an overall exceptional and memorable member experience.
Job duties included but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Supervise the consistency of quality and efficiency of food and service.
- Utilize all computer systems relevant to the departments
- Supervise and support staff as needed including executing roles when necessary
- Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines
- Order supplies and other amenities to ensure the poolside/restaurant par levels are adequate for smooth operations
- Knowledge of all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- High School Diploma required and/or College degree preferred
- 1-2 years food and beverage serving and/or related food and beverage supervisory experience in a high volume upscale resort
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to work outside and stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Intermediate Food and beverage knowledge is a must.
- CPR Certification required.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf