Tucked away in Mission Bay is Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre destination resort, that is ideally located near SeaWorld, Downtown San Diego and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. On this lush island, you will discover a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. With our San Diego hospitality jobs, you can become a part of our family, where we foster an environment of service and respect and everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed. As a premier lodging option in San Diego CA, consider joining the Paradise Point team.
The Night Manager/MOD will oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the Rooms and Food and Beverage outlets including Restaurant, Lounge, and Room Service. Work with other managers to ensure a smooth running operation. Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in the outlets. Preparation of reports such as wage reports, payroll, revenue, budgeting and employee schedules. Assist in menu planning and preparation. Ensure compliance with local liquor laws, and health and sanitary regulations. Be available to work on floor to assist staff and customers as needed. Other duties such as training, cross training, deal with guest complaints, and attend meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years Department management experience in a full service hotel
- Time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and lead each department independently
- Ability to direct rooms division according to employment and Innkeeper laws of the jurisdiction
- Prior cash handling experience necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- College level reasoning, math, and language skills
- Read, write and speak English fluently
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.