In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Our hotel is seeking a positive, service oriented, energetic and self-motivated Night Manager to join our team. This position will work closely with the hotel's accounting and administrative teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Acting Manager On Duty
• Run audit reports/journals from the Front Office System, Point of Service and the computer.
• Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
• Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
• Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
• Ability to supervise union team members.
• Daily monitoring of accounts payable email.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Code documents according to company procedures.
• Match all invoices with purchases orders, receiving documents, packing slips, etc., ensuring that all bills represent authorized, legitimate purchases.
• Properly code and record expenses to the correct cost center/general ledger account and obtain appropriate department head approvals.
• Enter all invoices/vouchers into the computer for payment processing in a timely manner with special attention to vendors offering cash discounts.
• Responsible for all hotel disbursements in check form and the protection of unused checks.
• Reconcile vendor statements on a weekly basis and handle vendor and internal inquiries.
• Ensure A/P trade and A/P check writing are in balance at the month’s end.
• Prepare A/P accrual at the year’s end, as well as monthly.
• Maintain up-to-date contact files.
• 1099 Tax reporting.
• Comply with federal, state and company laws, policies and regulations.
• Responsible for parking reconciliation
• Complete invoicing and chargebacks
• Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
|Address||123 E. Cermak, Chicago, IL, 60616 View map|