Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from Key West's boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the beach and world-famous Duval Street. Employment Status
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and reservations. Responsibilities
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier's work.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests