Tampa Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Front Office Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Night Auditor is to provide guests with an excellent hotel experience while functioning as the sole Front Office Associate during the overnight shift. Work Performed:
The Night Auditor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Maintain accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions ;
- Provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring all revenues are posted to the correct department , balance the guest ledger on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports ;
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity ;
- Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner , taking initiative to resolve all issues and ensuring that all matters are resolved or escalated to the appropriate representative;
- Provide reports to management about asset utilization and audit results ; ,
- Work proactively to recommend changes in operations and financial activities ;
- Manage daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report ;
- May be required to make management decisions in a manager's absence ;
- Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position .
Six (6) m onths of Front Office experience in hotel environment .
Prior experience performing basic accounting duties Required Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Licenses/ Certification:
Valid state driver's license and adhere to all company guidelines regarding moving violations (if role involves operating company vehicle) . Required Technology:
Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information Physical:
Able to stand and/or walk for duration of schedule shift Other:
Able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.