Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown - Convention Center
1441 NE 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97232 NIGHT AUDITOR
The Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown - Convention Center is seeking a Night Auditor to join our team . The Night Auditor audits, balances and prepares reports to provide accurate, timely information and ensure company and hotel policies and procedures are followed while providing outstanding guest service to arriving, departing, and in-house guests. ABOUT US
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.STATUS: SCHEDULE:
RATE OF PAY:
- Variable schedule; Must be available weekends and holidays
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- $17.75. to $19.50 per hour/DOE
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel travel discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized Annual Tri-Met Bus Pass
- Complimentary Parking
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Employer Match
Skills and Ability to:
- Principals of providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as computers and related software, printers, photocopier, fax and multiple line telephone system.
- Standard cash handling procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Actively listen and give full attention to guests, asking questions when necessary to find out how to best meet their needs.
- Communicate effectively in the English language in writing using correct spelling, grammar and rules of composition and verbally by speaking clearly and concisely.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel .
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively.
- Manage one's time with minimal supervision in order to meet productivity standards.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Light Work:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience providing service directly to the public required.
- Previous night audit, accounting, or similar experience preferred.
Exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
This work requires the following physical activities: Standing, pulling, grasping, seeing, hearing, reaching, pushing, repetitive motions, talking.Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer