Our SpringHill Suites Corona is currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to work as a HotelNight Auditor/Front Desk Agent. As a Rockstar on the Front Desk team, you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable all Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
• Passion for providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay
• Balance & account for all daily cash and charge transactions
• Review & analyze all adjustments
• Post room, tax and miscellaneous charges to guest folios
• Ensure all guest charges have been balances from the various outlets and applied to the correct guest ledgers
• Inform general manager of control issues
• Follow audit binder and checklist required for duties and timelines
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Flexibility- must anticipate regularly scheduled weekend and evening hours
• Set high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completion of assignments or tasks
• High school diploma or GED; 1+ years of experience in Hotel guest services and/or front desk;
• 2-year degree or more from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision (Kaiser and Anthem)
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.