During third shift, greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in the hotel. Upgrades guests, and promotes hotel services and amenities. Completes the registration process, codes electronic keys, and makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Promotes and administers Marketing Programs for arriving guests. Ensures guest knows location of room, and arranges for team member to accompany guest to room. Provides welcome packet containing room keys, tokens of our appreciation, gifts, etc. to guest.What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Support Company's philosophy and company culture.
- Greet and provide quality service to guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest's experience.
- Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead controller's manual.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Communicate clearly with the Front Office Supervisors/Managers and Finance Department, including accurately posting transactions and maintaining paperwork according to standard.
- Complete all required tasks to run an accurate night audit.
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting team members as needed.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles, ensure any learned preferences are properly recorded in accordance with OnQ standards.
- Be aware of and able to provide general information regarding events in the city.
- Be able to make several personalized recommendations for dining.
- Receive complaints with empathy, keeping the guest's perspective in mind, responding urgently and appropriately, including immediate notification of the duty manager or the next available manager.
- Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence, (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Front Desk Supervisors/Managers.
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Able to multi-task and remain composed at all times.
- Strong desire to provide excellent guest service.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Flexible schedule required to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation, which includes weekends, overnight, and holidays.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Strong demonstrated ability to handle cash and financial transactions.
- Two years' experience
- Prior experience in a Front Desk position would be advantageous.
- Additional languages are advantageous.
- Graduate of Hotel School or related college degree.
- First Aid and CPR qualifications.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!